Sunday, November 1, 2009

We are the master piece.........

Today in my hand there were some flowers like parijata, jasmine & some rose petals. All the beautiful flowers with excellent fragrance. I carefully observed them and was just amazed to see the beauty of them. It was not that I saw them for the first time but after holding them so closely in my hands what came to my mind was definitely for the first time. They all hold different colours, shapes and of course the undefined fragrance. . The God almighty has given them such beauty which can neither be measured nor be explained with words. I think no body ever can...!!!!! They all have their own identity. They all are from the same family FLOWERS but they are unique in their own special ways. Just like all of us. We all belong to same family called HUMANS but we all have our own identity. We all are unique. There is nobody in the world like us. So, I would say we are the master piece and that's why I completely believe that the best artist, designer, manufracturer or what ever technical words come to our minds; is none other then God almighty himself. He is definitely holding the numero uno place. And if we all fall in love with his amazing, beautiful and fantastic creations; then how he must be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment